pressure of speech
Friday, April 27, 2007
Ore : 1:43 AM

-what do you mean, sometimes it's annoying?
-i mean, why can't i just do things like ordinary people do? suppose i have to pack my things. what do i do? i never remember where or maybe when my things are. instead, i see them all lying in perfect chaos on the bed, it's like sometimes when you want to ffwd some parts of your life, certain moments in time that are simply procedural, time-filling, so that you get to the interesting part, the really challenging and enjoyable one..and so so i think:
i have to first reach for the cigarettes, put them in the big pocket, then get the mobile, check the time while slipping it into the mobile pocket, then throw in my wallet, close the bag and i'm good
and so it is done
but then, i do not know if i thought of all that within a split second, if it took me some seconds or a minute, or i just did it and then found out why and how..
-so how does it feel, to treat this like you do? time merging? or moving back and forth? or standing still?
-i don't know, it's like suddenly you can feel your brain
-so then, you are..like one with everything?
-no, it's exactly then, when it feels like there is absolutely nothing, and no one. not even you.
-what is this stuff anyway?

Labels: , ,


transmitted by djentry at 1:43 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for pressure of speech
when my things are? τι εννοείς? στα ταξίδια βρισκόμαστε πάντοτε στο διάκενο, ίσως γι' αυτό να νιώθεις απών :)

I am back in this part of the universe
it changed behind my back
and the place where I left my centre
got lost in the action

oo-oo, isn't it one of life's blessings
oh-oo, isn't it one of life's blessings
I do not remember the shape of my plan
I do not remember the shape of my plan

(asked a silly question, got a silly answer :))

today is saturday I got your letter days ago
it was printed out and kept in my purse
as a substitute for the missing presence
of a jetlagged insomniac

and now I try to figure out
how those missing angles
might find their way back towards someone
who can remember the shape of my plans

oo-oo, isn't it one of life's blessings
oo-oo, isn't it one of life's blessings
spending my days trying to trust that they will
spending my days trying to trust that they will

ελαφρώς πειραγμένο

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Διπλώσου με τρόπο και μπες στην τσέπη σου.
Διατηρώ το δικαίωμα της διγλωσσίας..or whatever.
djentry = Gentry + Djordjevic / (-djexit)

Blogroll
Test :
It's all about music..
On the decks this week - courtesy of

..and films, right?
An ever-growing list - courtesy of Imdb
blogs i read (in any tense and order and not exclusively)
Cool stuff
Life as feed MindBlog Network
Credits
  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Life as 2005 Blog - all published original content djentry djentry